Lead Fullstack Developer - Berlin calling!

Diese Seite verwendet Cookies. Durch die Nutzung unserer Seite erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass wir Cookies setzen. Weitere Informationen

• Lead Fullstack Developer - Berlin calling!

The Blackbird is a HR collective which helps startups hire the right people.

As an experienced recruiter, I assist in making good career moves. I share with startups my expertise in recruitment and people development.

For Germany’s first tech-driven painting company launched in 2015 the company is on the good way to become profitable, we are looking for an experienced developer who likes the challenge of building up a tech stack fromscratch (well, almost). We’re talking about customer-facing applications that allow for accurate pricing andgenerating quotes, as well as tools to manage painters, automatically order materials, and communicateeffectively with painters and customers. So far we only did the groundwork for some of these tools, so thereis a lot of freedom to build and design.

In addition to building software, we are also looking for someone who can build teams. You will be the firstemployed developer in our team, and we want you to bring your most talented friends. We will immediatelylook for one junior developer to complement your skillset and build up a larger team in the next months.
    A couple of things that would make you a great candidate:
    •  You have built and delivered features from beginning to end and actively identify opportunitieswhere software could improve efficiency and customer satisfaction
    •  You have extensive experience in Javascript (ES2015), NodeJS and Express
    •  You worked with document databases such as MongoDB or RethinkDB before
    •  You have experience with design and consumption of REST-based APIs
    •  Some basic German language skills are a big help, but not strictly necessary
      •  Experience with ReactJS, Flux or Redux, SASS and Webpack are a big plus! WHAT DO WE OFFER? As our lead developer, you will have the freedom to shape the technological direction of our company. It willbe up to you to choose what we will develop, how we do it, and what our tech team will look like. The choices you make will have a major impact on our business, team and success.
      • In addition, we offer:

•  The opportunity to disrupt a major industry which has seen relatively little technological innovation
    •  A high-growth environment which enables you to develop and learn new skills
    •  A competitive package: €40-60k salary plus equity (up to 3%, depending on profile and experience)
    •  An awesome team of young and ambitious people to work with and a great office in Neukölln
    •  A modest budget to customize your workstation and invest in periperals / gadgets
    •  Weekly company drinks on Friday! 

Drop me an email at artur@theblackbird.de to talk more about this opportunity.